CVO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.200|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||383.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-70.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks 9:30 AM
- Cenveo (CVO) CEO Buys Another 30K Shares Street Insider Dec 9
- CENVEO, INC Financials Nov 19
- Cenveo CEO Buys 30K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Nov 19
- Cenveo (CVO) Jumps Higher after CEO Buys 30K Shares Street Insider Nov 18
- Cenveo, Inc. -- Moody's downgrades Cenveo's CFR to Caa1, outlook now stable Nov 12
- Insider Bets Paying Off At CVO As New 52-Week High Reached Nov 8
- Cenveo Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Nov 6 - 1800 ET Reuters Nov 6
- CENVEO, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
CVO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cenveo is up 21.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.11%, Ennis up 15.34%, and Advisory Board up 25.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVO
Pro Strategies Featuring CVO
Did Cenveo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cenveo Inc provides an array of print and related solutions in the areas of envelops, custom labels, specialty packaging, and business documents, among others. Its business is segmented into two areas- print & envelope and label & packaging.