CVM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||224.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.594|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3911%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NEW STORY CEL-SCI Corporation Releases Letter to Shareholders noodls Dec 12
- CEL-SCI Corporation Releases Letter to Shareholders Business Wire Dec 12
- CEL SCI CORP Financials Dec 11
- NEW STORY CEL-SCI Warrants Approved for Trading Under the Ticker Symbol "CSCIW" noodls Dec 9
- CEL-SCI Warrants Approved for Trading under the Ticker Symbol “CSCIW” Business Wire Dec 9
- 8:03 am CEL-SCI Corp receives government approval in bosnia and herzegovina to commence phase iII clinical trial of Multikine in head and neck cancer Briefing.com Dec 5
- NEW STORY CEL-SCI Receives Government Approval in Bosnia and Herzegovina to Commence Phase III Clinical Trial of Multikine in Head and Neck Cancer noodls Dec 5
- CEL-SCI Receives Government Approval in Bosnia and Herzegovina to Commence Phase III Clinical Trial of Multikine in Head and Neck Cancer Business Wire Dec 5
- NEW STORY CEL-SCI Conducts Meeting of North American Clinical Centers to Support Success of Its Phase III Cancer Trial with Multikine noodls Nov 20
- CEL-SCI Conducts Meeting of North American Clinical Centers to Support Success of Its Phase III Cancer Trial with Multikine Business Wire Nov 20
CVM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CEL-SCI is down 74.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.19%, Alcobra up N/A, and Discovery Laboratories down 6.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVM
Pro Strategies Featuring CVM
Did CEL-SCI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CEL-SCI Corporation is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in the research & development directed at improving the treatment of cancer and other diseases by utilizing the immune system, the body's natural defense system.