CVM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5691|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5733%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire03/03 08:15
SA Breaking News03/02 09:15
|02/06/2015||Earnings||CEL-SCI Corp First Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|12/23/2014||Earnings||CEL-SCI Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|08/08/2014||Earnings||CEL-SCI Corp Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/13/2014||Earnings||CEL-SCI Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
CVM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CEL-SCI is down 37.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals down 73.33%, and Ohr Pharmaceutical down 80.19%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CVM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CVM
Did CEL-SCI make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.cel-sci.com
- IR Website: http://www.cel-sci.com/investor_relations.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Colorado
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
CEL-SCI Corp is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in the research & development directed at improving the treatment of cancer and other diseases by utilizing the immune system, the body's natural defense system.
CVM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CVM","name")
- Description: =YCI("CVM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CVM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CVM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CVM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.