CVLT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.214|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||60.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BMO Capital Starts CommVault Systems (CVLT) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 4
- Free Trial of CommVault Edge Solution Offers Comprehensive, Secure Data Management and Access for the Mobile Enterprise Workforce noodls Dec 4
- Oppenheimer Starts CommVault Systems (CVLT) at Perform Street Insider Dec 4
- CommVault Systems, Inc. Enters Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Short Interest Jumps 38.3% For CVLT Forbes Nov 27
- Monness, Crespi, Hardt Starts CommVault Systems (CVLT) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Coverage initiated on Commvault Systems by Monness Crespi & Hardt Nov 25
- CommVault Chief Operating Officer To Address Investors At Credit Suisse's 2013 Annual Technology Conference PR Newswire Nov 21
- Info-Tech Research Group Names CommVault a 'Champion' in its Content and Email Archiving Vendor Landscape Report PR Newswire Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - BX, WTR, CVLT, RLGY And ODP Traded By Insiders Nov 19
CVLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CommVault Systems is up 10.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Advent Software up 115.1%, and Ansys up 30.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVLT
Pro Report PDF for CVLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVLT
Did CommVault Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CommVault Systems, Inc. is a data management software company. It develops and distributes software applications for data protection, information governance and discovery under the Simpana brand and also simplifies management of data in complex physical, virtual and cloud storage environment. CommVault Simpana software includes deduplication, data archiving, data protection, replication & snapshot management, and storage resource management. The company has strategic relationships with Dell, Inc.; Hitachi Data Systems; McAfee, Inc.; and Microsoft Corporation. CommVault Systems, Inc. was incorporated in 1996 and is headquartered in Oceanport, New Jersey.