CVI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.983|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-78.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||432.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Does a Better Balance Sheet Make CVR's Future Brighter? Fool Dec 7
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Believe in Red Hat The Street Dec 7
- Lightning Round: Red Hat, CVR Energy and More Dec 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
- Macquarie Upgrades CVR Energy (CVI) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- CVR ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 5
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: VLY, MAA, HCP, TOT, CVI The Street Dec 3
- 4 Stocks Rising on Big Volume The Street Dec 3
- Simmons Upgrades CVR Energy (CVI) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
CVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVR Energy is up 10.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, CVR Refining up N/A, and HollyFrontier up 14.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVI
Pro Report PDF for CVI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVI
Did CVR Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CVR Energy is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer of high value transportation fuels in the Midcontinent United States. In addition, a subsidiary of CVR Energy serves as the general partner of CVR Partners and owns the majority of the common units representing limited partner interests of CVR Partners. Headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, with main operations in Coffeyville, Kansas, CVR Energy and CVR Partners combined employ more than 950 employees and generated more than $4 billion in net sales revenue in 2010.