CVGW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.510|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/15 08:15
Street Insider07/23 13:11
Business Wire06/02 09:38
|11/26/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.70, Declared Date: Oct 28 2013, Pay Date: Dec 12 2013|
CVGW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Calavo Growers is up 57.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.12%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 47.10%, and Alico down 2.43%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CVGW
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CVGW
Did Calavo Growers make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Farm Products
- Company Website: http://www.calavo.com
- IR Website: http://www.calavo.com/store/ir.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Noncitrus Fruit Farming
- NAICS Code: 111339
- NAICS Industry: Fruit and Tree Nut Farming
- NAICS Sector: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Calavo Growers Inc procures and markets avocados and other perishable commodities and prepares and distributes processed avocado products.
CVGW Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CVGW","name")
- Description: =YCI("CVGW","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CVGW","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CVGW","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CVGW","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.