CVGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6666|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-19.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Commercial Vehicle Group's CEO Presents at 2013 Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Bear of the Day: Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI) - Bear of the Day Zacks Dec 5
- Bear of the Day: Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI) Dec 5
- Commercial Vehicle Group's CEO Presents at The 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- CVGI: Insiders Vs. Shorts The Street Dec 4
- COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Commercial Vehicle Group to Present at J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference noodls Nov 22
- Commercial Vehicle Group to Present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Global Industrials Conference PR Newswire Nov 22
- Commercial Vehicle Group To Present At The 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference PR Newswire Nov 22
- COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct F Nov 21
CVGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Commercial Vehicle Group is down 15.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Allison Transmission up 45.64%, and Tenneco up 72.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVGI
Pro Strategies Featuring CVGI
Did Commercial Vehicle Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc., & its subsidiaries, is a supplier of fully integrated system solutions for commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty truck market, the construction & agriculture markets.