CVG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.014|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||114.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GREEN CHRISTMAS FOR CONVERGYS COSTA RICA noodls Dec 3
- CONVERGYS NAMED ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO WORK IN COLOMBIA noodls Nov 26
- Convergys Hosts Open House in Omaha, NE noodls Nov 15
- Convergys to Hire Bilingual Employees in Olathe, Kansas noodls Nov 8
- This Veterans Day Convergys is on its Way to Hiring 7,700 Veterans by the End of 2014 noodls Nov 8
- Convergys Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Convergys Reports Third Quarter Results noodls Nov 6
- Convergys Corp. (CVG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers Revs Outlook Street Insider Nov 6
- CONVERGYS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
- Convergys to Host Job Fair in Logan, Utah noodls Nov 6
CVG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Convergys is up 22.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Portfolio Recovery up 49.97%, and TeleTech Holdings up 34.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVG
Pro Report PDF for CVG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVG
Did Convergys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets. Information management provides convergent billing and business support system products and services including revenue management, product and order management, and customer care management to telecom, utilities, and cable/satellite/broadband service providers. Convergys was founded in 1998.