CVD Key Stats
- Covance re-initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee Jun 12
- Grab This Deal Even Lower Than Director Sheares Did Jun 11
- Covance To Present At The William Blair 33rd Annual Growth Stock Conference PR Newswire Jun 10
- Covance To Present At The Goldman Sachs 34th Annual Global Healthcare Conference noodls Jun 9
- Omnicare Unit Partners Drug Buster May 30
- Omnicare Unit Partners Drug Buster - Analyst Blog Zacks May 30
- Covance Larger Than S&P 500 Component Patterson Companies May 29
- [video] Covance Not Cooling Off May 17
- Cramer: This Fresh-Faced IPO Still a Buy May 13
- Covance To Present At The Bank Of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Confere... May 13
CVD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Covance is up 67.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Parexel International Corporation up 63.85%, and Charles River Laboratories International up 34.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CVD
Pro Report PDF for CVD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVD
Did Covance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Covance, Inc., formerly Corning Incorporated, with headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, is a contract research organization, providing drug development and animal testing services. According to its website, it is one of the largest companies of its kind in the world, with annual revenues greater than $2 billion, operations in more than 60 countries, and over 11,000 employees worldwide. It provides the world's largest central laboratory network, and employs a global team of clinical-trial professionals and cardiac-safety experts. It became a publicly traded company after being spun off by Corning, Inc., in 1997. The company was founded in 1987.