CVC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.993|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||112.5%|
|Net Income (TTM)||530.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): Today's Featured Media Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Cablevision Could Be a Good Pick as the Industry Consolidates Fool Dec 6
- Time Warner Cable’s Incoming CEO Ready to Sell If Price Is Right Bloomberg Dec 5
- Historical Cable M&A Multiples Not Best Yardstick for 2013 - Analyst (CHTR) (TWC) (CMCSA) Street Insider Dec 4
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Cablevision (CVC) at Market Perform Street Insider Dec 4
- Northland Capital Markets Starts Cablevision (CVC) at Market Perform Street Insider Dec 4
- Consumer discretionary stocks take a hit CNBC Dec 3
- Charter Communications CEO: Growing market share in every biz Dec 3
- Must-know: Will Charter (CHTR) bid for Time Warner Cable (TWC)? Market Realist Dec 2
- Mon. Dec. 2: Amazon Unveils Plans for Drone Delivery MarketWatch Dec 2
CVC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cablevision Systems is up 20.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Comcast up 34.84%, and Time Warner Cable up 42.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVC
Pro Report PDF for CVC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVC
Did Cablevision Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cablevision Systems Corporation is an American cable television company with systems serving areas surrounding New York City. It is the 8th largest cable provider in the USA, with most customers residing in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and parts of Pennsylvania. Cablevision also serves approximately 300,000 customers in Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming under the Optimum West brand. Cablevision also offers high-speed Internet connections, as well as digital cable, and VoIP phone service through its Optimum brand name. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Bethpage, New York.