CVBF Key Stats
- CVB FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 21
- CVB FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... May 16
- CVB FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Citizens Business Bank Names New Region Manager for Central Valley Business Wire May 8
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA May 7
- CVB FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, F... May 7
- CVB Financial Corp. to Present at D.A. Davidson & Co. 15th Annual Financial Serv... May 6
- CVB Financial Is Now Oversold (CVBF) Apr 22
- CVB Financial Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 18
- CVB FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... Apr 18
CVBF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVB Financial Corporation is up 8.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Westamerica Bancorporation up 2.61%, and Zions Bancorporation up 45.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CVBF
Pro Report PDF for CVBF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVBF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVBF
Did CVB Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CVB Financial Corp. is a bank holding company. The company's primary operations are related to traditional banking activities, including the acceptance of deposits and the lending and investing of money through the operations of the bank. The bank also provides automobile and equipment leasing to customers through its Citizens Financial Services Group and trust and investment-related services to customers through its Citizens Trust Division. The bank's customers consist primarily of small to mid-sized businesses and individuals located in San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Orange County, Los Angeles County, Madera County, Fresno County, Tulare County, Kern County and San Joaquin County. The company operates through two business segments: Business Financial and Commercial Banking Centers and Treasury. CVB Financial Corp. was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Ontario, California.