CVA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3657|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks Dec 6
- Covanta Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Dec 5
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- CFO Moves: Aveo Pharmaceuticals, Hill-Rom, Covanta Dec 2
- Covanta Holding Corporation Names Bradford J. Helgeson as Chief Financial Officer noodls Dec 2
- COVANTA HOLDING CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- COVANTA HOLDING CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 26
- Covanta Holding Corporation (CVA): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard The Street Nov 26
- Shares of CVA Now Oversold Nov 26
- Imperial Capital Starts Covanta (CVA) at In-Line Street Insider Nov 22
CVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Covanta Holding is down 4.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Waste Management up 37.43%, and US Ecology up 67.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVA
Pro Report PDF for CVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVA
Did Covanta Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Covanta Energy Corporation (formerly the Ogden Corporation) owns and operates worldwide over forty new generation incinerators, also known as waste-to-energy or energy-from-waste power generation plants. Covanta Energy, based in Morristown, NJ, has provided reliable and sustainable municipal solid waste (MSW) management to communities since 1986. Covanta is a wholly owned subsidiary of Covanta Holding Corporation, a public company on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CVA. Covanta reports that its Energy-from-Waste or EfW facilities produce electricity for approximately one million homes in communities across North America by converting municipal solid waste into renewable energy. .