CUTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.224|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.392M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- Cutera Enhances Its Sales and Marketing Organization noodls Nov 26
- CUTERA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Cutera Is Now Oversold (CUTR) Nov 8
- Cutera to Present at Three Investor Conferences noodls Nov 6
- Cutera Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Cutera, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 4
- Cutera, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Cutera, Inc. (CUTR) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c Street Insider Nov 4
- Cutera Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 4
CUTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cutera is down 5.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Syneron Medical up 36.40%, and Cynosure up 8.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CUTR
Pro Strategies Featuring CUTR
Did Cutera make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cutera, Inc., is a global medical device company which designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services laser and light-based aesthetics systems for practitioners worldwide.