CUR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-98.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2697|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-19.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-267478%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Neuralstem Inc: My Favorite Biotech Going Into 2014 Dec 8
- NEURALSTEM, INC. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Dec 6
- Neuralstem, Inc. (CUR) Stock Drops Street Insider Dec 6
- Neuralstem, Inc. President and CEO Publishes New Blog Accesswire Dec 3
- Can The Uptrend Continue for Neuralstem, Inc. (CUR)? Dec 2
- Can The Uptrend Continue for Neuralstem, Inc. (CUR)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Nov 21
- Regenerative Medicine Active on Japan MHLW Decision (CYTX) (CUR) (NBS) Street Insider Nov 21
- NEURALSTEM, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 13
- Neuralstem Reports Third Quarter Financial Results And Provides Business And Clinical Update noodls Nov 12
CUR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Neuralstem is up 103.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, StemCells down 32.02%, and Neostem up 2.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CUR
Pro Strategies Featuring CUR
Did Neuralstem make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Neuralstem Inc is an biotechnology company, which is engaged in the development and commercialization of treatments for central nervous system disease based on transplanting human neural stem cells and the use of small molecule drugs.