CUDA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0344|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.071M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire09/09 08:30
CUDA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Barracuda Networks is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.32%, Palo Alto Networks up 106.2%, and Frequency Electronics up 1.35%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CUDA
PDF Report for CUDA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CUDA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CUDA
Did Barracuda Networks make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.barracuda.com
- IR Website: https://investors.barracuda.com/company/investor-relations/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: February 28, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: February 28, 2014
- NAICS: Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334290
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Barracuda Networks Inc designs and delivers security and storage solutions. It offers cloud-connected solutions that help customers address security threats, improve network performance and protect and store data.
CUDA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CUDA","name")
- Description: =YCI("CUDA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CUDA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CUDA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CUDA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.