CTXS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.674|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||314.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Citrix Systems Inc. (CTXS): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard The Street Dec 5
- The Difficulties Of Differentiated Competition - ShareFile And Box.com In Healthcare Forbes Dec 5
- BMO Capital Starts Citrix Systems (CTXS) at Market Perform Street Insider Dec 4
- Stock market live blog: Choppy day ends in red; Microsoft shines; commute reads (Recap) MarketWatch Dec 4
- Premiere Global soars after fiscal 2014 guidance beats estimates theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Amazon Brings WorkSpaces To the iPad The Street Dec 4
- Wearable tech, 3D printers and Ultra TV: trends to watch in 2014 Financial Times Dec 3
- Citrix Executives to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls Dec 2
- Four Buy And Trade Moves In An Overvalued And Overbought Stock Market Forbes Dec 2
- F5 Worth $112 As It Gains From The Growing ADC Market Seeking Alpha Dec 1
CTXS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Citrix Systems is up 0.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, VMware down 4.27%, and Microsoft up 48.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTXS
Pro Report PDF for CTXS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTXS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTXS
Did Citrix Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is a multinational corporation founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products. Citrix currently services around 230,000 organizations worldwide and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in the South Florida metropolitan area, with subsidiary operations in California and Massachusetts, and additional development centers in Australia, India, and the United Kingdom. It markets and licenses its products to enterprise customers through systems integrators, value-added resellers, value-added distributors, and original equipment manufacturers, as well as through the Web. The company is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.