CTXS Key Stats
- A Lot of Potential for Those Who Want Some Adventure in Their Portfolios Fool 10:30 AM
- Complete Chris Hansen And Valiant Capital Portfolio Update May 17
- Tech Stocks Woes: Cloud Shift Hurting IT Spending May 16
- Last Week's 13D/G Filings By Leading Fund Managers In Healthcare And Technology May 16
- InPlay: Citrix Systems showing solid relative strength this morning as price cle... May 16
- Solid Bookings and Pipelines of Data Centers in the Americas and Europe a Positi... May 15
- Apple, Samsung Devices Seen Raising Pentagon’s Cyber Risk May 15
- [$$] The Five Best Software Stocks Now May 14
- Valiant Capital's Worst Performing Stock Picks YTD May 13
- CITRIX SYSTEMS INC Financials May 11
CTXS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Citrix Systems is down 11.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, VMWare down 22.10%, and Microsoft Corporation up 22.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CTXS
Pro Report PDF for CTXS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTXS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTXS
Did Citrix Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Citrix Systems, Inc. is a multinational corporation founded in 1989, that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service, and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products. Citrix currently services around 230,000 organizations worldwide and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in the South Florida metropolitan area, with subsidiary operations in California and Massachusetts, and additional development centers in Australia, India, and the United Kingdom. It markets and licenses its products to enterprise customers through systems integrators, value-added resellers, value-added distributors, and original equipment manufacturers, as well as through the Web. The company is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.