CTRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.116|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||250.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||230.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Catamaran Becomes Oversold (CTRX) Dec 12
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Health Services Industry The Street Dec 9
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard The Street Dec 2
- Catamaran Corporation's Employer Group Waiver Plan (EGWP) Receives Five-Star Rating From CMS for the Second Consecutive Year CNW Group Nov 26
- Catamaran Larger Than S&P 500 Component Laboratory Corp. Of America Holdings Nov 25
- Coverage initiated on Catamaran by Deutsche Bank Nov 21
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): Today's Featured Health Care Laggard Nov 21
- Deutsche Bank Starts Catamaran (CTRX) at Hold Street Insider Nov 20
- Exclusive Interview with Brett Huff of Stephens Inc., Research Analyst Covering Payments and Processing, Real Estate Information Services, & Title Insurance and Insurance Brokerage Stocks: Consolidation and Big Data Drive Business Services Wall Street Transcript Nov 20
CTRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Catamaran is down 7.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.17%, Express Scripts up 22.58%, and Aetna up 43.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTRX
Pro Report PDF for CTRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTRX
Did Catamaran make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Catamaran Corp is a provider of pharmacy benefit management services and healthcare IT solutions to the healthcare benefit management industry. The Company's clients include pharmaceutical supply chain and various others in the same feild.