CTRL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2193|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.473M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/11 08:05
PR Newswire09/11 08:00
Business Wire09/10 22:40
Business Wire09/10 22:35
Business Wire09/10 22:30
|05/14/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Control4 Corp|
CTRL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Control4 is down 17.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, Maxwell Technologies up 38.44%, and Planar Systems up 85.65%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CTRL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CTRL
Did Control4 make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.control4.com
- IR Website: http://investor.control4.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Utah
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Communication and Energy Wire Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 335929
- NAICS Industry: Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Control4 Corp is a provider of automation and control solutions for the connected home. The offerings are integrated with its product, Control4 Home Operating System or C4 OS.
CTRL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CTRL","name")
- Description: =YCI("CTRL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CTRL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CTRL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CTRL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.