CTP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4638|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.248M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||96.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 21
- Tanya Lau Joins CTPartners as Partner in Consumer & Retail Practice noodls Nov 11
- CT Partners Executive Search Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 8
- CTPartners Executive Search Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- CTPARTNERS EXECUTIVE SEARCH INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 7
- CTPARTNERS EXECUTIVE SEARCH INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Q3 2013 CTPartners Executive Search Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- Andrea Aragon Gosz Joins CTPartners as a Principal in the Chicago Office noodls Nov 6
- Carlos F. Cata Joins CTPartners as a Managing Partner noodls Nov 5
CTP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CTPartners Executive is up 54.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Cross Country Healthcare up 69.68%, and Cardtronics up 87.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTP
Pro Strategies Featuring CTP
Did CTPartners Executive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CTPartners Executive Search Inc is engaged in executive search services worldwide. It offers retained executive search services to fill executive level positions, including chief executive officers, chief operating officers, among others.