CTL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4664|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||266.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-245.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-23.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - CTL, CNQR, EXPR, DLTR And SGEN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 3: CTL, VCI, POT The Street Dec 5
- Google's Move and the Cloud's Future The Street Dec 4
- 4 Reasons To Buy CenturyLink Despite Current Issues Fool Dec 2
- CenturyLink signs federal government sales agreement with Uplogix noodls Dec 2
- Back to the Future: Why 2013 Was Like the 1990s for Stocks Fool Dec 1
- Insider Trading Alert - WSM, WST, PDCO, ACT And CTL Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- CENTURYLINK, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- CenturyLink Completes Debt Offering And Initial Settlement Of Qwest Communications Debt Tender Offer, And Issues Notice Of Redemption Of All Remaining Qwest Communications Notes Due 2018 noodls Nov 27
- CenturyLink - Scraping The Bottom, But Yielding More Seeking Alpha Nov 26
CTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CenturyLink is down 13.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Windstream Holdings up 6.42%, and Verizon Communications up 17.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTL
Pro Report PDF for CTL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTL
Did CenturyLink make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States. The company provides broadband, voice, wireless and managed services to consumers and businesses across the country. It also offers advanced entertainment services under the CenturyLinkTM PrismTM TV and DIRECTV brands. In addition, the company provides data, voice and managed services to enterprise, government and wholesale customers in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber optic network and multiple data centers. CenturyLink is recognized as a leader in the network services market by key technology industry analyst firms, and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises through Savvis, a CenturyLink company. CenturyLink’s customers range from Fortune 500 companies in some of the country’s largest cities to families living in rural America. Headquartered in Monroe, La., CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations. CenturyLink, Inc. was founded in 1968 and is based in Monroe, Louisiana.