CTL Key Stats
- CenturyLink (CTL) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield Street Insider 3:46 PM
- Excellent Telecom Stocks With Great Dividends Fool May 21
- Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Announces Investigation of CenturyLink, Inc. Business Wire May 21
- Can Windstream Maintain Its Ample Dividend Yield? Seeking Alpha May 20
- Three Stocks With Dividend Yields You Cannot Afford to Ignore Fool May 20
- [$$] 13D Filings May 18
- CENTURYLINK, INC Financials May 17
- 3 Small-Cap Stocks Set To Grow May 17
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: CTL, SNH, HE May 17
- The Most Important Thing To Know If You're Using Stocks As Fixed Income May 17
CTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CenturyLink is up 2.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Verizon Communications up 30.08%, and AT&T up 14.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CTL
Pro Report PDF for CTL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTL
Did CenturyLink make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States. The company provides broadband, voice, wireless and managed services to consumers and businesses across the country. It also offers advanced entertainment services under the CenturyLinkTM PrismTM TV and DIRECTV brands. In addition, the company provides data, voice and managed services to enterprise, government and wholesale customers in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber optic network and multiple data centers. CenturyLink is recognized as a leader in the network services market by key technology industry analyst firms, and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises through Savvis, a CenturyLink company. CenturyLink’s customers range from Fortune 500 companies in some of the country’s largest cities to families living in rural America. Headquartered in Monroe, La., CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations. CenturyLink, Inc. was founded in 1968 and is based in Monroe, Louisiana.