CTIX Key Stats
SA Breaking News04/01 08:59
CTIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cellceutix is up 103.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.94%, ARCA biopharma down 46.88%, and Xencor up 42.36%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CTIX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CTIX
Did Cellceutix make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.cellceutix.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Cellceutix Corp is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the business of developing small molecule therapies to treat diseases in the areas of cancer and inflammatory disease.
CTIX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CTIX","name")
- Description: =YCI("CTIX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CTIX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CTIX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CTIX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.