CTIX Key Stats
- 3 Innovative Biotech Companies Poised To Shine At TAP Partnership Conference Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Cellceutix Identifies Drug Candidates for Gram-Negative and Candida Fungal Infections Marketwired Nov 18
- CELLCEUTIX CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Cellceutix (CTIX) Files 15.4M Common Shelf for Shareholders Street Insider Nov 4
- Cellceutix to Pursue Significant Conjuctivitis and Kerititis Ocular Markets With Novel Antibiotic Brilacidin Marketwired Nov 4
- CELLCEUTIX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Definitive Oct 28
- Cellceutix Enters Into New $20 Million Common Stock Purchase Agreement With Aspire Capital Fund, LLC Marketwired Oct 28
- Cellceutix Structures for Significant Growth in Upcoming Year Marketwired Oct 21
- Cellceutix Drug Brilacidin(TM) May Be the Key Antibiotic on the Horizon for Serious Skin Infections; Plans to Start Phase 2b Study in January 2014 Marketwired Oct 14
- Cellceutix Antibiotic Brilacidin Chosen by Elsevier as "Top Project to Watch" in Infectious Disease Marketwired Oct 10
CTIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cellceutix Corporation is up 38.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Clovis Oncology up 266.7%, and Cubist Pharmaceuticals up 58.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTIX
Pro Strategies Featuring CTIX
Did Cellceutix Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cellceutix Corporation is in the business of developing innovative small molecule therapies to treat diseases with significant medical need, particularly in the areas of cancer and inflammatory disease.