CTIX Key Stats
- Cellceutix Expands to Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections Marketwired 03/05 06:00 ET
- Cellceutix Enrolls First Patients in Phase 2b ABSSSI Clinical Trial Marketwired 02/26 06:00 ET
- Cellceutix Selects Dr. Reddy's Laboratories for Formulation of Brilacidin for Ophthalmic and Otitis Infections Marketwired 02/24 07:00 ET
- Cellceutix Submits Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for Clinical Trial of New Anti-Psoriasis Drug, Enrollment Underway in Phase 2b Clinical Trials of Brilacidin Marketwired 02/18 07:00 ET
- CELLCEUTIX CORP Financials Yahoo 02/14 13:04 ET
- CELLCEUTIX CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Yahoo 02/10 15:40 ET
- Cellceutix Files With FDA for Phase 2b Clinical Trial of Novel Antibiotic Brilacidin; Enrollment of Patients Expected to Start Mid-February Marketwired 02/03 07:00 ET
- Cellceutix Is Significantly Undervalued Considering The Value Of Brilacidin Yahoo 01/28 09:31 ET
- Cellceutix Sees Increased Valuation Potential for Its Novel Antibiotic Brilacidin Marketwired 01/21 07:00 ET
- Cellceutix Provides Updates on Clinical Trials and Developments of Its Anti-Cancer, Anti-Psoriasis, and Antibiotic Compounds Marketwired 01/15 08:00 ET
CTIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cellceutix Corporation is up 18.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Cubist Pharmaceuticals up 61.62%, and ARCA biopharma down 14.61%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTIX
Pro Strategies Featuring CTIX
Did Cellceutix Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
Cellceutix Corporation is in the business of developing innovative small molecule therapies to treat diseases with significant medical need, particularly in the areas of cancer and inflammatory disease.