CTIX Key Stats
CTIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cellceutix is down 1.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.11%, ARCA biopharma up 0.00%, and Xencor up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CTIX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CTIX
Did Cellceutix make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.cellceutix.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Cellceutix Corporation is in the business of developing innovative small molecule therapies to treat diseases with significant medical need, particularly in the areas of cancer and inflammatory disease.
CTIX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CTIX","name")
- Description: =YCI("CTIX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CTIX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CTIX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CTIX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.