CTIC Key Stats
Street Insider07/21 09:27
Street Insider07/21 08:39
PR Newswire07/21 01:30
Street Insider07/01 08:19
|04/29/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|04/29/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Earnings Results.|
|03/04/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|03/04/2014||Earnings||Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results.|
|10/30/2013 16:30 EDT||Misc||Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Q3 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|10/30/2013||Earnings||Cell Therapeutics to Report Third Quarter Financial Results.|
|07/31/2013 16:30 EDT||Misc||Second Quarter 2013 Financial|
|07/31/2013||Earnings||Cell Therapeutics to Report Second Quarter Financial Results After Market on July 31, 2013.|
CTIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CTI Biopharma is up 141.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.93%, Brainstorm Cell up 81.53%, and Neostem down 27.21%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CTIC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CTIC
Did CTI Biopharma make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ctibiopharma.com
- IR Website: http://investors.ctibiopharma.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=92775&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
CTI Biopharma Corp is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in acquiring, developing & bringing market less toxic, more effective therapies to treat and cure cancer.
CTIC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CTIC","name")
- Description: =YCI("CTIC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CTIC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CTIC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CTIC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.