CTIC Key Stats
- Stem Cell Therapeutics to provide update on CD47 Program at the 2013 Annual Meeting of The American Society of Hematology noodls Dec 5
- Cell Therapeutics CEO Presents at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Cell Therapeutics, GKV-SV reach agreement on pricing of Pixuvri in Germany theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Cell Therapeutics and GKV-SV Reach Agreement on Pricing of PIXUVRI® (pixantrone) in Germany noodls Dec 4
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/2: (MNST) (RKUS) (EBAY) Higher; (OREX) (ECOL) (GRPN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 2
- Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) Higher after $5M Milestone Payment Street Insider Dec 2
- Keep An Eye on Exelixis, Cell Therapeutics, Isis, and Amarin Today Fool Dec 2
- Cell Therapeutics Receives $5 Million Milestone Payment for TRISENOX® noodls Dec 2
- Cell Therapeutics: Solid Pipeline, Partnerships And Upside Seeking Alpha Nov 28
- CELL THERAPEUTICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fi Nov 27
CTIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cell Therapeutics is up 41.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.40%, Baxter International up 7.91%, and Incyte up 162.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTIC
Pro Strategies Featuring CTIC
Did Cell Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cell Therapeutics, Inc. develops, acquires and commercializes novel treatments for cancer. It researches, development, acquisition and in-licensing activities concentrate on identifying and developing new, less toxic and effective ways to treat cancer.