CTCT Key Stats
- The Government Spies For Safety Reasons, But These 3 Small Cap Data Miners Are A... Jun 18
- Majority of Small Businesses Say It’s Harder to Run a Business Today than Five Y... Jun 17
- Sonic Foundry Touches New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Responsys Draws Deal Talk After Salesforce Bet: Real M&A Bloomberg Jun 6
- Salesforce.com Stock Sinks On ExactTarget Deal Investor's Business Daily Jun 4
- SinglePlatform and GrubHub Announce Partnership Agreement Business Wire Jun 4
- Constant Contact Celebrates Small Business Week with “Get Down to Business” Even... Jun 3
- j2 Global Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Constant Contact Survey: 57 Percent of Small Businesses Actively Trying to Grow ... May 28
- Ebix Joins Constant Contact’s AppConnect® Partner Program Business Wire May 28
CTCT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Constant Contact is down 9.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, VistaPrint up 53.37%, and Millennial Media down 30.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTCT
Pro Report PDF for CTCT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTCT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTCT
Did Constant Contact make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Constant Contact, Inc. provides email marketing services, social media marketing, event marketing, and online survey products to small businesses, associations and nonprofits. It offers email marketing products that allow customers to create, send, and track professional and affordable permission-based email marketing campaigns. Constant Contact®, Inc. was incorporated as Roving Software in 1995 and began operations in 1998. With Constant Contact, small organizations can communicate with current customers and members easily and affordably, build loyalty, and generate repeat business. The company was founded on August 25, 1995 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.