CTCM Key Stats
- Staying Fully Invested in Today's Cheap Market: An Expert Money Manager Discusse... May 21
- CTC Media Enters Trading Plan for Previously Announced Stock Repurchase Program GlobeNewswire May 21
- CTC MEDIA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhib... May 21
- Should We Follow Steven Cohen Into Nexstar? May 14
- Televisa Lags 1Q Earnings and Rev May 13
- Televisa Lags 1Q Earnings and Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- CTC Media Launches Touch-Free Cooking App GlobeNewswire May 13
- Analysts Say These Dividend Stocks Are Undervalued May 10
- Disney Beats Earnings Estimate May 8
- Disney Beats Earnings Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 8
CTCM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CTC Media is up 40.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, CBS Corporation up 62.48%, and Fisher Communications up 103.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTCM
Pro Report PDF for CTCM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTCM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTCM
Did CTC Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CTC Media, Inc. is an independent broadcasting company in Russia. It owns and operates the CTC, Domashny and DTV (started broadcasting under the new logo "Peretz") television networks in Russia, as well the Channel 31 in Kazakhstan and TV Company in Moldova. The international pay-TV version of CTC channel is available in North America, Israel and Germany. CTC Media also has its own TV content production capabilities through its subsidiary Story First Production. CTC Media's shareholders include Modern Times Group MTG AB and Telcrest Investments Limited. The company was founded in 1989 by Peter Gerwe and is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.