CTB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.734|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-32.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||238.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bets increasing for a rally in Apollo Tyres Nov 28
- China's Two Sides (Part II): How Not To Treat A Chinese Partner Nov 26
- Cooper Tire: Offering An Upside Of 43% In Two Months With Very Limited Risk Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: SPB, PII and CTB Nov 25
- Dealpolitik: 2013 Gives Leading M&A Advisers Much to Be Thankful For The Wall Street Journal Nov 25
- Cooper Tire (CTB) Contract Extended By Union Street Insider Nov 21
- Cooper Tire: damaged goods Financial Times Nov 21
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- China's Two Sides Nov 18
- Cooper to try to save Apollo deal at Dec 19 court hearing Nov 15
CTB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cooper Tire & Rubber is down 3.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.85%, Goodyear Tire & Rubber up 75.97%, and Bridgestone up 48.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTB
Pro Report PDF for CTB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTB
Did Cooper Tire & Rubber make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company is a United States based company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of replacement automobiles and truck tires, and subsidiaries that specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. The company operates in two segments: North American Tire Operations and International Tire Operations. With headquarters in Findlay, Ohio, Cooper Tire has 60 manufacturing, sales, distribution, technical and design facilities within its family of companies located around the world. Its major distribution channels and customers include independent tire dealers, wholesale distributors, regional and national retail tire chains, and large retail chains that sell tires as well as other automotive products. The company was founded in 1914.