CTB Key Stats
- 4 Undervalued Auto Industry Stocks That Add Global Exposure May 24
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Wholesale Prices in U.S. Fell in April by Most in Three Years May 15
- New York Area Manufacturing Unexpectedly Contracts May 15
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Is On The Right Track May 13
- COOPER TIRE & RUBBER CO Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... May 13
- Cooper Tire Declares Fresh Dividend May 11
- 2 Winners and 3 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm May 11
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Crushes Earnings Estimates May 10
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield Street Insider May 10
CTB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cooper Tire & Rubber Company is up 67.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Goodyear Tire & Rubber up 39.64%, and Titan International up 1.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CTB
Pro Report PDF for CTB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTB
Did Cooper Tire & Rubber Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company is a United States based company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of replacement automobiles and truck tires, and subsidiaries that specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. The company operates in two segments: North American Tire Operations and International Tire Operations. With headquarters in Findlay, Ohio, Cooper Tire has 60 manufacturing, sales, distribution, technical and design facilities within its family of companies located around the world. Its major distribution channels and customers include independent tire dealers, wholesale distributors, regional and national retail tire chains, and large retail chains that sell tires as well as other automotive products. The company was founded in 1914.