CTAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.557|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||316.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cintas Reiterated at Neutral Dec 5
- Cintas Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Why Drivers Drive the Profitability of Uniform Rental Companies Fool Dec 3
- Only One Week Left to Vote for the 2013 Janitor of the Year! Business Wire Nov 25
- Cintas and Anthony Melchiorri Unveil $25,000 Hotel Makeover at 2013 International Hotel/Motel + Restaurant Show Business Wire Nov 21
- Cintas Provides 5 Home Cooking Fire Prevention Tips for the Holidays Business Wire Nov 20
- The Business of World Toilet Day Fool Nov 19
- Piper Jaffray Starts Cintas (CTAS) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 18
- [video] Hollywood: Go Big or Go Third Party Nov 18
- Cintas Shares Five “Fun Facts” about the Best Seat in the House for World Toilet Day Business Wire Nov 18
CTAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cintas is up 31.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Iron Mountain down 4.86%, and G & K Services up 72.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTAS
Pro Report PDF for CTAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTAS
Did Cintas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services, carpet and tile cleaning and document management services for approximately 900,000 businesses. Cintas operates 430 facilities in the U.S. and Canada, including six manufacturing plants and nine distribution centers that employ approximately 30,000 people. Company revenues were $3.8 billion in fiscal year 2011. Net income for the year was $247 million, and earnings per diluted share were $1.68 this year. Cintas was founded by Richard T. Farmer, Chairman Emeritus. Robert J. Kohlhepp serves as Chairman of the Board, Scott D. Farmer is Chief Executive Officer and J. Phillip Holloman serves as President and Chief Operating Officer. Cintas Corporation was founded in 1968.