CSUN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-8.796|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-117.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-23.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- China Sunergy (CSUN) Surges: Stock Moves 12.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- China Sunergy (CSUN) Surges: Stock Moves 12.1% Higher Dec 6
- China Sunergy's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:00 am ET today Dec 5
- China Sunergy Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Dec 5
- Q3 2013 China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Dec 5
- China Sunergy Co. (CSUN) Posts Q3 Loss of 83c/ADS; Boosts FY13 Shipments Outlook Street Insider Dec 5
- China Sunergy to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Results on Thursday, December 5, 2013 noodls Nov 21
- China Sunergy's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Solars Slide Today, Suntech LIquidates, China Sunergy Shipment Falls Barrons.com Nov 7
CSUN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Sunergy is up 385.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, First Solar up 82.55%, and SolarCity up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSUN
Pro Strategies Featuring CSUN
Did China Sunergy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Sunergy Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries are engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of solar cells in the People's Republic of China and overseas markets.