CSTR Key Stats
- Outlook for the Most Shorted Stocks May 17
- 5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out May 17
- Amazon Prime Hits New Milestone May 17
- Netflix and Amazon Don't Have to Worry About Redbox Fool May 16
- If This Is Evil Netflix, Where Is the Goatee? May 16
- Coinstar Inc. (CSTR): Today's Featured Services Winner May 16
- Coinstar, Inc. to Present at the 14th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference PR Newswire May 15
- Don’t Miss These New Buys from Fisher May 15
- The Next Tesla: Stocks To Watch As Shorts Get Squeezed May 15
- Tough Times for Short Sellers in This Bull Market May 14
CSTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coinstar is down 1.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Netflix up 232.1%, and VF Corporation up 40.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CSTR
Pro Report PDF for CSTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSTR
Did Coinstar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Coinstar, Inc. is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company’s core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox® self-service DVD and video game rental and Coinstar® self-service coin-counting brands. The firm's original focus was the conversion of loose change into paper currency, donations or gift cards via coin counter kiosks. Coinstar deducts a fee for conversion of coins to banknotes and charitable donations, but not for gift cards. The company was founded by Jens H. Molbak in 1991 and is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.