CST Key Stats
- Backing up the Hess Truck this Christmas Fool Dec 4
- CST Brands, Inc. (CST) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield Street Insider Dec 3
- Coverage initiated on Corner Store by Mizuho Dec 2
- CST Brands and Sobeys announce the signing of an alliance CNW Group Nov 25
- JPMorgan Starts CST Brands (CST) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 25
- Hibbett Q3 Earnings Beat by a Penny - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Ross Stores Posts In Line Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Dollar Tree Earnings Miss Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday Nov 20
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
CST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CST Brands is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, TravelCenters of America up 137.6%, and Murphy up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CST
Pro Report PDF for CST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CST
Did CST Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CST Brands Inc is a retailer of transportation fuels and convenience goods in North America. In the United States, each of its Corner Stores sells approximately 5,000 gallons of Valero fuels. It also offers snack foods, tobacco products and beverages.