CSS Key Stats
- Profit Off This Company Going Private Again Apr 16
- High Beta Is Doing Well, But Special Situations Are Doing Better Apr 12
- Cincinnati Bell Good To Sell and 3 More Analyst Downgrades to Read Now Apr 8
- Family Buyout To Take American Greetings Private Again Apr 1
- CSS INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers... Mar 25
- This Stock Has A 2.58% Yield, Sells For Less Than Book, and Insiders Have Been B... Feb 26
- CSS Ex-Dividend Reminder - 2/27/13 Feb 25
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from CSS Industries Feb 24
- Is CSS Industries Earning Enough for You? Feb 22
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from CSS Industries Fool Feb 22
CSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CSS Industries is up 71.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.83%, American Greetings Corporation up 33.81%, and Advance Auto Parts up 32.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSS
Pro Report PDF for CSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSS
Did CSS Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CSS Industries, Inc. was founded in 1923, as City Stores Company. Its headquarters is at 1845 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with showrooms in New York City, Memphis, Tennessee, Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Hong Kong. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes seasonal and everyday greeting cards and novelties.