CSOD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||56.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.727|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-37.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-22.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - RAX, GDP, ZMH, CSOD And PANW Traded By Insiders The Street 6:04 AM
- Cornerstone OnDemand to Present at Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference Business Wire Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - WPC, CSOD, PANW, GPK And GSVC Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Stephens Upgrades Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) to Overweight, PT $65 Street Insider Nov 26
- Cornerstone OnDemand upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Stephens theflyonthewall.com Nov 26
- Beware Of Falling High Priced Momentum Plays Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Is Salesforce.com the Best Value in Enterprise Software? Fool Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - KNX, OCN, TRLA, CSOD And IDTI Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- Nativo and Preact Honored as "Hottest Startups" at LA Tech Summit noodls Nov 19
- Nativo and Preact Honored as “Hottest Startups” at LA Tech Summit Business Wire Nov 19
CSOD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cornerstone OnDemand is up 78.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Workday up 64.65%, and Demandware up 128.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSOD
Pro Report PDF for CSOD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSOD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSOD
Did Cornerstone OnDemand make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. is a leading global provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management SaaS solution. It enables organizations to meet the challenges they face in empowering their people and maximizing the productivity of their human capital. It currently empowers over 7.5 million users across 179 countries and in 31 languages. The company's solution consists of five integrated platforms for learning management, enterprise social networking, performance management, succession planning and extended enterprise. Its integrated software solution consists of four cloud offerings, including the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud (anticipated availability early 2012), the Cornerstone Performance Cloud, the Cornerstone Learning Cloud and the Cornerstone Extended Enterprise Cloud. Cornerstone OnDemand was founded on May 24, 1999 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.