CSLT Key Stats
Street Insider09/02 15:32
Business Wire08/26 08:00
Street Insider08/14 10:15
CSLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Castlight Health is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.32%, RingCentral up N/A, and Opower up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CSLT
PDF Report for CSLT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSLT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CSLT
Did Castlight Health make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.castlighthealth.com
- IR Website: http://ir.castlighthealth.com/investor-relations/investors-overview/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Electronics Stores
- NAICS Code: 443142
- NAICS Industry: Electronics and Appliance Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Castlight Health Inc provides new category of cloud-based software that enables enterprises to gain control over their escalating health care costs.
CSLT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CSLT","name")
- Description: =YCI("CSLT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CSLT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CSLT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CSLT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.