CSL Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AFT, TNH, CSL, HBI, PSX May 15
- Carlisle Companies About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (CSL) May 14
- CARLISLE COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 10
- Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Sells 125K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 9
- Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider May 8
- Carlisle Companies Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 8
- How Carlisle Companies is Bringing Bucks Home More Quickly Fool May 1
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings ... Apr 24
- Carlisle Companies Earnings: Here’s Why Investors Don’t Like These Results Apr 24
- Carlisle Companies Earnings Call scheduled for 8:00 am ET today Apr 24
CSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carlisle Companies is up 32.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Tredegar Corporation up 97.76%, and CTI Industries Corporation down 4.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CSL
Pro Report PDF for CSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSL
Did Carlisle Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Carlisle Companies, Inc. is a Charlotte, North Carolina-based diversified manufacturing company serving construction materials, commercial roofing, specialty tire and wheel, power transmission, heavy-duty brake and friction, heavy-haul truck trailer, foodservice and data transmission industries. The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, as well as directly to end-users. It serves various markets, including energy, agriculture, lawn and garden, mining equipment, dining and food delivery, and healthcare. The company employs 11,000 employees worldwide, who generated $2.5 billion in net sales in 2010. The company was founded in 1917.