CSL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.908|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||187.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Carlisle Companies Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 6
- Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider Nov 6
- What the Future Holds for Roofing Stocks Fool Nov 5
- Carlisle Companies to Present at Baird Industrial Conference in Chicago November 5 noodls Nov 4
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday Oct 24
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 24
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated -- Moody's says Carlisle's sale of Transportation unit is net credit positive Oct 22
- A Hole In Carlisle Companies' Earnings Could Lead To Buy Opportunity Oct 22
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 22
- Carlisle Companies Inc Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 22
CSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carlisle Companies is up 34.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, CTI Industries up 6.45%, and Tredegar Corporation up 41.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSL
Pro Report PDF for CSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSL
Did Carlisle Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carlisle Companies, Inc. is a Charlotte, North Carolina-based diversified manufacturing company serving construction materials, commercial roofing, specialty tire and wheel, power transmission, heavy-duty brake and friction, heavy-haul truck trailer, foodservice and data transmission industries. The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, as well as directly to end-users. It serves various markets, including energy, agriculture, lawn and garden, mining equipment, dining and food delivery, and healthcare. The company employs 11,000 employees worldwide, who generated $2.5 billion in net sales in 2010. The company was founded in 1917.