CSIQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.258|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-94.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How First Solar Will Win In The Solar Market Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Home Development Partnership in Lincoln, CA, Opens Street Insider Dec 10
- Electronics Stocks On The Rise With Help From 5 Stocks The Street Dec 10
- RES Canada Announces Construction of 20MW of Ontario FIT Solar Projects for Canadian Solar CNW Group Dec 10
- Canadian Solar Upped to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- 7:02 am Canadian Solar signs loan agreement with Harvest North Star Capital for the development of its solar power projects in Japan Dec 9
- Invest In Energy: Could Profit Taking Create An Entry Point For Solar Stocks? The Street Dec 9
- Canadian Solar Gets $40 Million Loan for Japan Projects Dec 9
- SunEdison Is Taking a Bite Out of the Big Apple Fool Dec 9
- Canadian Solar Supplies 8.7 MW of Solar Modules for EOSOL MEXICO Project in Durango, Mexico noodls Dec 9
CSIQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Canadian Solar is up 925.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Trina Solar up 270.6%, and First Solar up 80.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSIQ
Pro Report PDF for CSIQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSIQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSIQ
Did Canadian Solar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Canadian Solar, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures solar wafers, cells and solar module products that convert sunlight into electricity for a variety of uses. Its products are used for residential, commercial and industrial use.