CSH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.523|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||310.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||139.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is There More Pain Ahead for EZCORP? Fool Dec 9
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- First Cash Isn't Cheap, But The Growth Story Is Top-Shelf Dec 3
- Chiquita-SEC, Shell Records, Payday Lenders: Compliance Nov 21
- [$$] Payday Lender Settles with U.S. Regulator Nov 20
- CASH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 20
- Cash America faces $19M in fines and refunds Nov 20
- U.S. regulator fines Cash America over debt collection Reuters Nov 20
- Cash America Announces Settlement with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Business Wire Nov 20
- U.S. charges Cash America over debt collection, overcharging Reuters Nov 20
CSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cash America is down 3.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, First Cash Financial Svcs up 26.30%, and DFC Global down 45.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSH
Pro Report PDF for CSH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSH
Did Cash America make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cash America International, Inc. is a Fort Worth, Texas, retailer which operates over 1,000 pawn shops in the United States. The company operates business through two segments Retail Services and E-commerce. The company provides specialty financial services to individuals in the United States under the brand names Cash America Pawn and SuperPawn, and in Mexico as Prenda Fácil. In addition to operating pawn shops, the company also provides check-cashing services and short-term unsecured loans both through its pawn shops as well as in self-standing facilities, and also on the Internet under the name "enovafinancial". Cash America was founded by Jack Daugherty in 1984.