CSFS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6944|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1:59 am Cash Store Financial announces credit facility Dec 6
- The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. announces Credit Facility PR Newswire Dec 5
- Cash Store Financial to hold Fourth Quarter results conference call and webcast on December 12, 2013 noodls Dec 5
- Cash Store Financial Services Inc. Adopts New By-Law noodls Nov 22
- The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. Adopts New By-Law PR Newswire Nov 22
- /C O R R E C T I O N from Source -- The Cash Store Financial Services Inc./ PR Newswire Nov 4
- Cash Store Financial Provides Fiscal Year Financial and Corporate Update noodls Nov 4
- The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. to hold conference call to provide operations update noodls Oct 29
- Cash Store Financial Strengthens Management Team with Two Senior Banking Executives PR Newswire Oct 10
- Media Advisory/Photo Opportunity - Cash Store Financial Freedom Run to Take Place in Cornwall CNW Group Sep 25
CSFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cash Store Financial is down 56.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Federal Agricultural up 8.47%, and American Express up 55.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSFS
Pro Strategies Featuring CSFS
Did Cash Store Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cash Store Financial Services, Inc., is a provider of alternative financial products and services. The Company provides debit cards, a prepaid MasterCard, financial product insurance, wire transfers, cheque cashing and term loans.