CSE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7505|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||71.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||153.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.28%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JSD, EDI, NPP, CSE, M The Street Dec 10
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: General Growth Properties, CapitalSource and Public Storage Dec 9
- CapitalSource Larger Than S&P 500 Component Abercrombie & Fitch The Street Dec 6
- Daily Dividend Report: CSE, FDO, LINE, TSS, NHI Dec 3
- CapitalSource Declares Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividend noodls Dec 3
- CapitalSource, Inc. (CSE) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 3
- MoneyGram Allies with MTS in Russia - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Parkit Closes US$16,500,000 Refinancing noodls Nov 8
- CAPITALSOURCE INC Financials Nov 7
- CAPITALSOURCE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
CSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CapitalSource is up 96.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, PacWest Bancorp up 79.09%, and DFC Global down 47.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSE
Pro Report PDF for CSE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSE
Did CapitalSource make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CapitalSource, Inc. is a commercial lender that provides senior debt loans of $5 million to $100 million to middle-market companies throughout the United States. The company targets specific industries in its portfolio of holdings, particularly focusing on healthcare companies. The majority of its loans are in three categories: senior asset-based, cash-flow, and first mortgage loans. As of September 30, 2009, the company had total commercial assets of $10.4 billion and $4.4 billion in deposits. CapitalSource banking services in southern and central California through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank. It was co-founded in 2000 by Executive Chairman John K. Delaney and is headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Since its inception, CapitalSource has committed $28 billion in loans to more than 1,600 customers.