CSC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.447|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||61.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.15B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Diversified Services Stocks Moving The Industry Upward The Street Dec 4
- From The White House To Publishing, A CIO Changes Fields Forbes Dec 2
- H-P Selected by HHS - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Here's What the Guy Who Sued Apple Is Buying and Selling Fool Nov 25
- CSC Unveils Advanced Threat Detection as a Managed Service noodls Nov 25
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC): Today's Featured Diversified Services Laggard Nov 22
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Diversified Services Industry Downward Nov 22
- H-P Medicaid Contract Extended in WI - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Taxpayer-Funded Technology Flops Plague U.S. Government Nov 20
- CenturyLink boosts cloud offerings with Tier 3 buy Nov 19
CSC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Computer Sciences is up 41.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Accenture up 10.82%, and IBM down 4.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSC
Pro Report PDF for CSC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSC
Did Computer Sciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Computer Sciences Corporation is an American information technology and business services company headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, USA. CSC predominantly provides IT services in the following areas: systems integration and professional services; enterprise application development and management; application software for the financial services industry; business process outsourcing; managed hosting services; and application and IT infrastructure outsourcing. CSC's consulting and professional services include advising clients on the acquisition and utilization of IT and on business strategy, security, modeling, simulation, engineering, operations, change management and business process reengineering. CSC serves Fortune Global 1000 companies in fifteen industries and national and local governments. CSC employs about 97,000 people in 90 countries and ranks among the largest outsourcing companies in the world. The company was founded in 1959.