CSC Key Stats
- Gartner Revises 2013 Government IT Spending Outlook to 0.1% Drop Bloomberg Jun 18
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/14: (GRPN) SCTY) (EIX) Upgraded; (AXP) (MYGN) ... Jun 14
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Hewlett-Packard, Google, Computer Sciences, S... Jun 14
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Diversified Services Industry Jun 14
- BNP Paribas Upgrades Computer Sciences (CSC) to Buy Street Insider Jun 14
- After-Hours Buzz: NewsCorp, Restoration Hardware, Smith & Wesson & More Jun 13
- HP & Google to Simplify IT for SMBs Jun 13
- HP & Google to Simplify IT for SMBs - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Banks Increase Technology Spending and Accelerate Outsourcing: A Wall Street Tra... Jun 12
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TCRD, SCI, RNR, CSC, RF Jun 11
CSC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Computer Sciences Corporation is up 88.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, CACI International up 21.01%, and Accenture up 39.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CSC
Pro Report PDF for CSC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSC
Did Computer Sciences Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Computer Sciences Corporation is an American information technology and business services company headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, USA. CSC predominantly provides IT services in the following areas: systems integration and professional services; enterprise application development and management; application software for the financial services industry; business process outsourcing; managed hosting services; and application and IT infrastructure outsourcing. CSC's consulting and professional services include advising clients on the acquisition and utilization of IT and on business strategy, security, modeling, simulation, engineering, operations, change management and business process reengineering. CSC serves Fortune Global 1000 companies in fifteen industries and national and local governments. CSC employs about 97,000 people in 90 countries and ranks among the largest outsourcing companies in the world. The company was founded in 1959.