CS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.834|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||67.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.266B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Barclays tests investor interest for euro CoCo Reuters - UK Focus Dec 2
- Top European banks rush to sell last minute CoCos Reuters - UK Focus Dec 2
- Britain's FTSE eases, Tesco hit ahead of update Dec 2
- Barclays planning sale of Additional Tier 1 euro benchmark bond Reuters - UK Focus Dec 2
- Broker tips: Tesco, Aberdeen, Debenhams, Utilities Dec 1
- MOVES-Irish Central Bank, Credit Suisse Reuters - UK Focus Nov 29
- Australia spurns ADM's $2.6 bln GrainCorp bid, shares drop Reuters - UK Focus Nov 29
- UBS Shakes Up Currency Trading Unit: Report Fox Business Nov 29
- The Year of Europe? Sure, It Could Happen Nov 29
- Miners help FTSE to extend gains, technical outlook positive Nov 29
CS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Credit Suisse Group is up 23.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, JPMorgan Chase up 41.55%, and Bank of America Corp up 56.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CS
Pro Report PDF for CS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CS
Did Credit Suisse Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Credit Suisse Group AG (Credit Suisse) is a global financial services company. The Company operates in three business segments: Private Banking, Investment Banking and Asset Management. In Private Banking, it offers advice and a range of financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients. Investment Banking provides a range of financial products and services, with a focus on businesses that are client-driven, flow-based and capital-efficient. Asset Management offers products across a range of asset classes, including alternative investments such as hedge funds, private equity, real estate and credit, and multi-asset class solutions, which includes equities and fixed income products. During the year ended December 31, 2010, it acquired noncontrolling interest of York Capital Management (York), a global hedge fund manager, based in New York. As of November 17, 2010, it owned 99.95% of the share capital of Neue Aargauer Bank AG. The company operates in Switzerland, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific. Credit Suisse Group AG was founded in 1856 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.