CS Key Stats
- Analysis - Gold faces more pressure as inflation stays tame May 24
- HSBC calls for faster banking reforms May 24
- Glencore Xstrata Kicks Off £4bn Mining Sale May 24
- Severn Trent investors say would hold out for 23 stg/share bid Reuters - UK Focus May 24
- Rosy China growth forecasts fade on further signs of slowdown May 24
- Icahn seeks up to $7 billion for Dell bid May 23
- US high-yield comes under selling pressure Reuters - UK Focus May 23
- New Issue-Thomas Cook prices 525 mln euro 2020 bond Reuters - UK Focus May 23
- Flybe sells Gatwick slots to easyJet for £20m May 23
- JGB yields surge, markets spooked by Bernanke remarks May 22
CS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Credit Suisse Group is up 48.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, JPMorgan Chase up 62.57%, and Bank of America Corporation up 86.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CS
Pro Report PDF for CS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CS
Did Credit Suisse Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Credit Suisse Group AG (Credit Suisse) is a global financial services company. The Company operates in three business segments: Private Banking, Investment Banking and Asset Management. In Private Banking, it offers advice and a range of financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients. Investment Banking provides a range of financial products and services, with a focus on businesses that are client-driven, flow-based and capital-efficient. Asset Management offers products across a range of asset classes, including alternative investments such as hedge funds, private equity, real estate and credit, and multi-asset class solutions, which includes equities and fixed income products. During the year ended December 31, 2010, it acquired noncontrolling interest of York Capital Management (York), a global hedge fund manager, based in New York. As of November 17, 2010, it owned 99.95% of the share capital of Neue Aargauer Bank AG. The company operates in Switzerland, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific. Credit Suisse Group AG was founded in 1856 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.