CRZO Key Stats
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. Announces Participation in Upcoming Conferences Marketwired May 22
- Carrizo's Blowout Quarter Shouldn't Be Ignored May 20
- CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 14
- A Look At 4 Small Cap Shale Plays May 13
- CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Annual Report for Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. May 9
- Form 10 K for Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. May 9
- Carrizo Oil & Gas Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines May 8
- Carrizo Oil & Gas Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... May 7
- Carrizo Oil & Gas Earnings: Here’s Why Shares are Up Now May 7
CRZO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carrizo Oil & Gas is up 9.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Northern Oil & Gas down 21.57%, and Continental Resources up 12.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRZO
Pro Report PDF for CRZO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRZO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRZO
Did Carrizo Oil & Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, exploitation, and production of oil and natural gas primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Appalachia, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Utica Shale in Eastern Ohio, and in proven onshore trends along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast regions. Carrizo is also actively developing its oil discovery known as the Huntington Field in the UK North Sea. The company was founded by Sylvester P. Johnson IV and Steven A. Webster in December 1993 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.