CRZO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.131|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||86.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Oil-Related Stocks Surge as Crude Nears $100 Fox Business Dec 10
- Oil Exploration and Production Stocks Surge as Crude Nears $100 Dec 10
- An Interesting Pure Play in the Permian Basin Fool Dec 10
- 5 Oil Stocks for 2014 Fool Dec 8
- Carrizo Oil & Gas Announces Participation in Upcoming Conference GlobeNewswire Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - EXTR, CRZO, CAMP, OLN And PPS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Look who suffered this year MarketWatch Nov 26
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Friday November 22 Nov 23
- Carrizo Oil & Gas: Oil-Focused Portfolio With Assets In All The Right Places Nov 22
CRZO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carrizo Oil & Gas is up 92.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Range Resources up 24.58%, and Matador Resources up 131.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRZO
Pro Report PDF for CRZO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRZO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRZO
Did Carrizo Oil & Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, exploitation, and production of oil and natural gas primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Appalachia, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Utica Shale in Eastern Ohio, and in proven onshore trends along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast regions. Carrizo is also actively developing its oil discovery known as the Huntington Field in the UK North Sea. The company was founded by Sylvester P. Johnson IV and Steven A. Webster in December 1993 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.