CRWN Key Stats
- Crown Media Holdings Inc. Stock Downgraded (CRWN) May 31
- Crown Media Holdings Stays On Its Margin Hot Streak May 22
- Crown Media Holdings Stays On Its Margin Hot Streak Fool May 21
- Is This Crown Worth Adding to a Stock Treasure Chest? May 20
- Gordie Howe movie focuses on 1st season with sons May 3
- Crown Media Holdings Announces Operating Results for First Quarter of 2013 Business Wire May 2
- Q1 2013 Crown Media Holdings, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 2
- CROWN MEDIA HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... May 2
- Some games take points to win, others take fans Apr 23
- Hallmark Channel and American Humane Association Celebrate Extraordinary Canines... Apr 17
CRWN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crown Media is up 23.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.81%, Virgin Media up 127.4%, and Liberty Global up 52.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRWN
Pro Report PDF for CRWN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRWN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRWN
Did Crown Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crown Media Holdings, Inc. is a United States media production company with corporate headquarters located in Studio City, California, and is controlled by Hallmark Cards in partnership with Discovery Communications. It is the corporate parent for the portfolio of cable networks and related businesses under Crown Media Family Networks, concentrated on delivering high-quality, broad appeal, entertainment programming. The Company currently operates and distributes Hallmark Channel in both high definition and standard definition to 88 million subscribers in the U.S. Hallmark Channel is the nation's leading network in providing quality family programming with an ambitious slate of original TV movies and general entertainment, and is the home of The Martha Stewart Show and other home and lifestyle content. Crown Media operates the Hallmark Channel and its spin-off Hallmark Movie Channel in the United States, while it licenses the brand to Universal Networks International for the British channel of the same name. In 2003, Crown Media acquired The Jim Henson Company's half of Hallmark Channel in the UK, discontinuing all syndicated programming from Jim Henson Television. The company was founded in 1999.