CRWN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3149|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||111.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Crown Media Holdings, Inc. to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- With A Standstill About To Expire Crown Media Is In-Play For Special Situations Investors Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Crown Media Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- Crown Media 3Q net income falls 13 pct Nov 1
- CROWN MEDIA HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 1
- Crown Media Holdings Announces Operating Results for Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Nov 1
- Q3 2013 Crown Media Holdings, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 1
- Puppy Bowl vs. Kitten Bowl: The 2014 Super Bowl Showdown Oct 23
- Crown Media Holdings to Hold Third Quarter Conference Call and Webcast on November 1, 2013 Business Wire Sep 30
- CROWN MEDIA HOLDINGS INC Financials Aug 6
CRWN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crown Media Holdings is up 83.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Cablevision Systems up 19.58%, and Tivo up 2.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRWN
Pro Report PDF for CRWN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRWN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRWN
Did Crown Media Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crown Media Holdings, Inc. is a United States media production company with corporate headquarters located in Studio City, California, and is controlled by Hallmark Cards in partnership with Discovery Communications. It is the corporate parent for the portfolio of cable networks and related businesses under Crown Media Family Networks, concentrated on delivering high-quality, broad appeal, entertainment programming. The Company currently operates and distributes Hallmark Channel in both high definition and standard definition to 88 million subscribers in the U.S. Hallmark Channel is the nation's leading network in providing quality family programming with an ambitious slate of original TV movies and general entertainment, and is the home of The Martha Stewart Show and other home and lifestyle content. Crown Media operates the Hallmark Channel and its spin-off Hallmark Movie Channel in the United States, while it licenses the brand to Universal Networks International for the British channel of the same name. In 2003, Crown Media acquired The Jim Henson Company's half of Hallmark Channel in the UK, discontinuing all syndicated programming from Jim Henson Television. The company was founded in 1999.