CRVP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0214|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.4082M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/16/2014||Earnings||Crystal Rock Holdings Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/29/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Crystal Rock Holdings Inc|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Crystal Rock Holdings, Inc. Earnings Results|
|01/28/2014||Earnings||Crystal Rock Holdings, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
CRVP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crystal Rock Holdings is down 7.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.89%, Coca-Cola Bottling up 21.57%, and Choose Rain down 99.83%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CRVP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CRVP
Did Crystal Rock Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Soft Drinks
- Company Website: http://www.crystalrock.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2013
- NAICS: Bottled Water Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 312112
- NAICS Industry: Beverage Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Crystal Rock Holdings Inc is engaged in the production, marketing and distribution of bottled water and the distribution of coffee, ancillary products, and other office refreshment products as well as office products.
CRVP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CRVP","name")
- Description: =YCI("CRVP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CRVP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CRVP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CRVP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.