CRVP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8842|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-18.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CRYSTAL ROCK HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Oct 3
- Crystal Rock Holdings, Inc. Buys Assets of Universal Business Equipment Corp. Marketwired Sep 30
- CRYSTAL ROCK HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Sep 16
- Crystal Rock Holdings, Inc. Announces Financial Results for Its Fiscal Third Quarter Ended July 31, 2013 Marketwired Sep 16
- CRYSTAL ROCK HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Jun 30
- Crystal Rock Holdings, Inc. Announces Financial Results for Its Fiscal Second Quarter Ended April 30, 2013 Marketwired Jun 14
- CRYSTAL ROCK HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Jun 14
- CRYSTAL ROCK HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jun 14
- CRYSTAL ROCK HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Apr 15
- Crystal Rock Holdings, Inc. Postpones Annual Meeting noodls Apr 12
CRVP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crystal Rock Holdings is down 8.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.45%, Hain Celestial up 39.61%, and Corbion up 21.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRVP
Pro Strategies Featuring CRVP
Did Crystal Rock Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crystal Rock Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the production, marketing and distribution of bottled water and the distribution of coffee, ancillary products, and other office refreshment products as well as office products.