CRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.245|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||98.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.16%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: TCPC, STON, FULL, BPT, CRT The Street Nov 29
- Cross Timbers Royalty Trust Declares November Distribution noodls Nov 19
- CROSS TIMBERS ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Nov 18
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 4: SLRC, GAIN, CRT, UMH Nov 18
- CROSS TIMBERS ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- CROSS TIMBERS ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Oct 21
- Cross Timbers Royalty Trust Declares October Cash Distribution PR Newswire Oct 21
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: CRT, TWI, RLJ, CPT, ACE Sep 25
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: QCCO, CRT, PDH Sep 23
- CROSS TIMBERS ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Sep 20
CRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cross Timbers Royalty is up 26.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Permian Basin Royalty up 11.29%, and QR Energy up 9.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRT
Pro Strategies Featuring CRT
Did Cross Timbers Royalty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cross Timbers Royalty operates as an express trust in the United States.