CRRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9811|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.37%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Do Barnes & Noble Sales Signal Problems For The Book Industry? Dec 2
- COURIER CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 27
- Courier's CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Courier Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 2:30 pm ET today Nov 21
- Courier Corporation Discusses Q4 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- COURIER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- Courier Corp (CRRC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.59 Street Insider Nov 21
- Education Gains Boost Courier Results Business Wire Nov 21
- Q4 2013 Courier Corporation Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 21
- Courier Corporation Elects New Director noodls Nov 13
CRRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Courier Corp is up 62.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.91%, Pearson up 16.49%, and Noah Education Holdings up 22.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRRC
Pro Strategies Featuring CRRC
Did Courier Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Courier Corporation together with its subsidiaries is a book manufacturer and engaged in content management and customization in new and traditional media.