Carbo Ceramics (CRR)

Add to Watchlists
Create an Alert
139.87 +3.56  +2.61% NYSE Apr 15, 8:00PM BATS Real time Currency in USD

Carbo Ceramics News

Edit Sources
CARBO Schedules First Quarter 2014 Earnings Call for April 24, 2014
PR Newswire 04/08 16:05 ET

HOUSTON, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE: CRR ) announced today that it plans to release earnings results for the first quarter of 2014 on April 24, 2014, and will host a conference ...

How To YieldBoost Carbo Ceramics From 0.9% To 16.4% Using Options
The Street 03/28 07:39 ET

Shareholders of Carbo Ceramics Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $145 strike and collect the premium based on the $10.10 bid, which annualizes to an additional 15.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 16.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Will This Upgrade Help CARBO Ceramics (CRR) Stock Today?
The Street 03/26 05:24 ET

Sterne Agee upgraded CARBO Ceramics (CRR) to "buy" and set a $150 target price. The firm said the company can generate strong earnings growth over the next few years.

CARBO Announces Quarterly Dividend
noodls 03/18 17:05 ET

HOUSTON , March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE: CRR) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of a dividend on May 15, 2014 of $0.30 per share to shareholders ...

CARBO Presenting at Howard Weil 42nd Annual Energy Conference
noodls 03/18 17:05 ET

HOUSTON , March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE: CRR) announced today that its management will present at the Howard Weil 42nd Annual Energy Conference, being held at The Roosevelt Hotel ...

Carbo Ceramics Larger Than S&P 500 Component Cliffs Natural Resources
The Street 03/10 12:49 ET

In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000 component Carbo Ceramics Inc. was identified as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc.

{{article.title}} {{article.title}}
{{article.source}} {{article.time}}

{{article.summary}}

Get News for
Advertisement

Recent Quotes

Symbol Price Chg Chg % Market Cap
CRR 139.87 +3.56 +2.61% 3.231B
Create Watchlist from Quotes
Advertisement

Already registered? Click here to sign in.

Access watchlists and custom data alerts.
Start your free account.

required
required
required
required
required
Get Started Now
document.write('');

{{root.upsell.info.feature_headline}}.
Upgrade to {{root.upsell.info.tier_name}}. Start Your YCharts Membership. Start your {{root.upsell.info.tier_name}} Membership

{{root.upsell.info.feature_description}}

{{root.upsell.info.is_upgrade ? "Upgrade Now" : "Get Started Now"}}

Already a YCharts Member? Already a {{root.upsell.info.tier_name}} Member? Sign in here.