CRR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.643|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||83.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Carbo Ceramics Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Abercrombie & Fitch The Street Dec 6
- 3 Surprising Stocks Winning in 2013 Dec 4
- Carbo Ceramics Killed Earnings, Still Poised For Growth Nov 25
- CARBO CERAMICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 20
- CARBO Announces Chad Deaton Elected to Board of Directors PR Newswire Nov 20
- CARBO Presenting at Capital One Securities, Inc. 8th Annual Energy Conference noodls Nov 18
- Investors are betting against CARBO Ceramics Inc. (CRR), Should You? Nov 12
- Investors are betting against CARBO Ceramics Inc. (CRR), Should You? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 12
- CARBO CERAMICS INC Financials Nov 7
CRR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carbo Ceramics is up 52.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, BP Prudhoe Bay up 15.76%, and Basic Energy Services up 29.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRR
Pro Report PDF for CRR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRR
Did Carbo Ceramics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CARBO Ceramics Inc. was founded in 1987 and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The company is a leading supplier of ceramic proppant, fracture simulation software, and fracture design, engineering and consulting services. CARBO Ceramics' products help operators of oil and natural gas wells and oilfield service companies increase the production rates and the amount of oil and natural gas ultimately recoverable from these wells. The company primarily manufactures five distinct ceramic proppants under the following brand names: CARBOHSP and CARBOPROP, which are premium-priced, high-strength proppants designed primarily for use in deep gas wells; CARBOLITE and CARBOECONOPROP, which are lightweight ceramic proppants designed for use in natural gas wells of moderate depth and oil wells; and CARBOHYDROPROP, introduced in late 2007 to improve performance in "slickwater" fracture treatments. CARBO Ceramics is headquartered in Houston, Texas.