CRMD Key Stats
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 03/05 08:15 ET
- CorMedix sells 2.96M shares at $2.50 i a registered direct offering Yahoo 03/05 06:04 ET
- CorMedix Inc. Announces Registered Direct Offering PR Newswire 03/04 21:50 ET
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report Yahoo 03/04 12:51 ET
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 10-K/A, Annual Report Yahoo 03/04 12:39 ET
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Yahoo 02/28 16:06 ET
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 02/25 16:03 ET
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits 01/13 16:06 ET
- CorMedix (CRMD) Expands Neutrolin Catheter Distribution in Middle East Street Insider 01/13 08:55 ET
- CorMedix expands Neutrolin sales with Middle East distribution agreements 01/13 08:39 ET
CRMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cormedix is up 229.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Idenix Pharmaceuticals up 45.08%, and Oramed Pharmaceuticals up 64.67%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRMD
Pro Strategies Featuring CRMD
Did Cormedix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Cormedix, Inc. is a development stage pharmaceutical and medical device company that seeks to in-license, develop and commercialize therapeutic products for the treatment of cardiac and renal dysfunction.