CRMD Key Stats
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- CorMedix Granted Extension of NYSE MKT Listing Business Wire Apr 22
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Co... Apr 22
- CorMedix Notified of NYSE MKT Listing Deficiency Business Wire Apr 11
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, No... Apr 11
- Biotechs That Tackle Toxicity: Huge Global Market Awaits Apr 9
- CORMEDIX INC. Financials Apr 2
- CorMedix's CEO Discusses Q4 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Mar 28
- CorMedix Reports Year End 2012 Financial Results Business Wire Mar 27
- CORMEDIX INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition,... Mar 27
CRMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cormedix is up 169.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Compugen up 56.25%, and ARCA biopharma down 3.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CRMD
Pro Report PDF for CRMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRMD
Did Cormedix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?