Salesforce.com (CRM)

Add to Watchlists
Create an Alert
75.01 +2.10  +2.88% NYSE May 22, 8:00PM Delayed 2m USD
View Full Chart
CRM Price Chart
View All Events

CRM Events

Date Type Description
06/04/2015 Misc Annual General Meeting for Salesforce.com Inc
05/20/2015 14:00 PDT Misc Salesforce.com Inc First Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2016
05/20/2015 Earnings Salesforce.com Inc First Quarter Earnings in 2016 Release
02/25/2015 14:00 PST Misc Salesforce.com Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2015
02/25/2015 Earnings Salesforce.com Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2015 Release
11/19/2014 05:00 EST Misc Salesforce.com 3Q2015 Earnings Conference Call
11/19/2014 Earnings Salesforce.com 3Q2015 Results
08/21/2014 14:00 PDT Misc Q2 2015 Salesforce.com, Inc. Earnings Conference Call
08/21/2014 Earnings Salesforce.com's Second Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results
View All Performance Charts

CRM Total Returns Comparison

This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Salesforce.com is up 40.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.64%, Apple up 55.46%, and Oracle up 7.10%.

You may also be interested in these CRM related companies

PDF Report for CRM

Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.

Download CRM Pro Report PDF
Advertisement

CRM Profile

  • Sector: Technology
  • Industry: Software - Application
  • Company Website: http://www.salesforce.com
  • IR Website: http://www.salesforce.com/company/investor/
  • HQ Country: United States
  • HQ State/Province: California
  • Incorporation Country: United States
  • Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
  • Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2015
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2016
  • Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2015
  • Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
  • Next Earnings Release: N/A
  • NAICS: Software Publishers
  • NAICS Code: 511210
  • NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
  • NAICS Sector: Information

Salesforce.com Inc provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, offering social and mobile cloud apps and platform services, as well as professional services to facilitate the adoption of its solutions.

CRM Excel Add-In Codes

  • Name: =YCI("CRM","name")
  • Description: =YCI("CRM","description")
  • Sector: =YCI("CRM","sector")
  • Industry: =YCI("CRM","industry")
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CRM","fye")

To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.

Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.

Advertisement

You've hit the 10 page limit on YCharts.

Experience the power of YCharts.
Start your Free 7-Day Trial.

Start My Free Trial No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_headline}}.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_description}}
Start your free 7-Day Trial.

{{root.upsell.info.button_text}} No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.