CRM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2459|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-136.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is the Cloud a Reliable Investment? Fool Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- [$$] Slim Down and Beef Up Barrons.com Dec 7
- Concur: A Good Model, But Still No Profits Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Current SaaS Vendors Could Become Legacy Dinosaurs Quicker Than You Think Dec 6
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/06: (PDS) (INTC) (HPQ) Upgraded; (GPS) (FDO) (SODA) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 6
- Viva La Veeva! Fool Dec 6
- Salesforce.com Statement in Support of the Innovation Act of 2013 PR Newswire Dec 6
- Pivotal Research Bullish on Salesforce (CRM), Initiates Coverage at Buy Street Insider Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
CRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Salesforce.com is up 36.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Apple up 4.91%, and Oracle up 12.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRM
Pro Report PDF for CRM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRM
Did Salesforce.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Salesforce.com, Inc., is a provider of enterprise cloud computing applications. The Company provides a customer and collaboration relationship management (CRM), service to businesses of all sizes and industries worldwide and provides a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Cloud computing refers to the use of Internet-based computing, storage and connectivity technology for a variety of different services. The Company designed and developed its offering, which can be deployed, customized and integrated with other software applications. The Company delivers its service through the Web browsers. It markets its service to businesses on a subscription basis, primarily through its direct sales efforts and indirectly through partners. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Francisco, California.