CRM Key Stats
- Will salesforce.com Remain King of the Cloud? Fool May 21
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Money Talks May 21
- New York's 11 Largest Venture-Backed Exits May 21
- Salesforce.com Inc. (CRM): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard May 21
- Marketo Jumps 67% in IPO Debut-Time To Sell? Investopedia May 21
- A Lot of Potential for Those Who Want Some Adventure in Their Portfolios Fool May 21
- 5 Earnings Stocks Everyone Hates -- But You Should Love May 21
- Look Closer at GE May 21
- 'Where Is the Market Headed from Here?' May 21
- CRM Morgan Stanley Top Pick in Lackluster Software Landscape Barrons.com May 20
CRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Salesforce.com is up 27.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Oracle Corporation up 38.42%, and Sap up 38.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRM
Pro Report PDF for CRM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRM
Did Salesforce.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Salesforce.com, Inc., is a provider of enterprise cloud computing applications. The Company provides a customer and collaboration relationship management (CRM), service to businesses of all sizes and industries worldwide and provides a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Cloud computing refers to the use of Internet-based computing, storage and connectivity technology for a variety of different services. The Company designed and developed its offering, which can be deployed, customized and integrated with other software applications. The Company delivers its service through the Web browsers. It markets its service to businesses on a subscription basis, primarily through its direct sales efforts and indirectly through partners. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Francisco, California.