CRK Key Stats
- Comstock Resources: Fundamentals Finally Turn Bullish Jun 5
- Strategy To YieldBoost CRK To 22.7% Jun 4
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 31
- CRK Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average May 31
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NDRO, CR, CRK, FBHS, LO May 28
- Comstock to Pay 12.5-Cent Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Comstock to Pay 12.5-Cent Dividend May 20
- COMSTOCK RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 20
- COMSTOCK RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposit... May 16
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Southwest Airlines, Comstock Resources, Arctic Cat May 16
CRK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comstock Resources is up 17.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Rosetta Resources up 25.66%, and EPL Oil & Gas up 76.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRK
Pro Report PDF for CRK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRK
Did Comstock Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Comstock Resources is a growing independent energy company based in Frisco, Texas, engaged in oil and gas acquisitions, exploration and development. Our operations are focused in Texas and Louisiana. The company's oil and gas operations are focused in two primary operating areas, the East Texas and South Texas regions. The company was founded in 1919.