CRI Key Stats
- Carter's Reaches New 52-Week High (CRI) Jun 17
- Carter's Inc. (CRI): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner Jun 12
- Why There’s Sheer Anticipation for This Company Talking Numbers Jun 10
- Are Shorts Watching Carter's? Fool Jun 7
- Francesca Meets Earnings, Sales Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- Francesca Meets Earnings, Sales Ests Jun 6
- Billionaire Chase Coleman and Feroz Dewan’s Small Cap Picks Fool Jun 5
- Tiger Global Management’s Top New Equity Buys Jun 4
- SAC Capital’s favorite small cap stocks May 30
- Carter’s, Inc. Announces Participation at the Citi 2013 Global Consumer Conferen... May 28
CRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carter's is up 41.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.81%, Burberry Group up 6.79%, and Gildan Activewear up 50.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CRI
Pro Report PDF for CRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRI
Did Carter's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carter's, Inc., also known as the William Carter Company, is a major American manufacturer of children's apparel. It was founded in 1865 by William Carter. Previously, the company also made underwear for adults. Carters acquired competitor OshKosh B'Gosh in 2005. Its Carter’s brand provides apparel for children sizes ranging from newborn to seven. OshKosh brand provides its line of apparel for children sizes newborn to 12. Its Carter’s, OshKosh, and related brands are sold to national department stores, chain and specialty stores and discount retailers. As of January 1, 2011, the Company operated 306 Carter’s retail stores, of which 180 were outlet stores and 126 were brand stores. As of January 1, 2011, the Company operated 180 OshKosh retail stores, of which 161 were outlet stores and 19 were brand stores.