CRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.812|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.02%|
|Net Income (TTM)||166.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CARTERS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 5
- Feds Target Apparel-Industry Insider Trading Ring Dec 3
- What to Expect From Children's Place Tomorrow Fool Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Fortune Brands Home & Security, Carter's and Tyson Foods Nov 22
- Stephens Starts Carter's (CRI) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 20
- Daily Dividend Report: KSU, TEG, EXP, CRI, MDU Nov 15
- Carters, Inc. (CRI) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
- CARTERS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
- SEC charges hedge fund employee with insider trading in Carter's probe Reuters Nov 14
- Carter’s, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 14
CRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carter's is up 35.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Brown Shoe Company up 37.08%, and Deckers Outdoor Corp up 104.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRI
Pro Report PDF for CRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRI
Did Carter's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carter's, Inc., also known as the William Carter Company, is a major American manufacturer of children's apparel. It was founded in 1865 by William Carter. Previously, the company also made underwear for adults. Carters acquired competitor OshKosh B'Gosh in 2005. Its Carter’s brand provides apparel for children sizes ranging from newborn to seven. OshKosh brand provides its line of apparel for children sizes newborn to 12. Its Carter’s, OshKosh, and related brands are sold to national department stores, chain and specialty stores and discount retailers. As of January 1, 2011, the Company operated 306 Carter’s retail stores, of which 180 were outlet stores and 126 were brand stores. As of January 1, 2011, the Company operated 180 OshKosh retail stores, of which 161 were outlet stores and 19 were brand stores.