CRH Key Stats
- The Strange Death and New Life of the Ireland ETF Barrons.com Nov 27
- Transaction in Own Shares noodls Nov 22
- Why Commercial Construction Is The Next Hot Sector Fool Nov 18
- Financial Calendar 2014 noodls Nov 17
- Celtic Tiger Tries to Roar Again Nov 15
- Financial Calendar 2014 noodls Nov 15
- Raymond James Downgrades CRH plc (CRH) to Underperform Street Insider Nov 13
- CRH Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Interim Management Statement Nov 2013 noodls Nov 12
- Interim Management Statement - November 2013 noodls Nov 12
CRH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CRH is up 33.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Martin Marietta up 9.20%, and Cemex up 32.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRH
Pro Report PDF for CRH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRH
Did CRH make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CRH PLC manufactures and distributes building material products from the fundamentals of heavy materials and elements to construct the frame.